Thank you for visiting our website – we hope you will find the information here helpful in your quest to find a great solution for your individual pet care needs! Please take your time reviewing the detailed information on our website which includes our services, rates, policies, pet care tips, and a little of everything in between. We believe most of your questions about our pet sitting service will be answered within, but if not, we welcome your specific inquiries and are happy to provide additional information!
We love what we do and are sure you will too – so contact us today to get started . . . you will be so glad you did!
Gratefully, Sandy Boyko, Owner
We offer Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Services in:
Pennsylvania: Landenberg, Kemblesville, New London & Lincoln University
Delaware: Newark/Pike Creek, Hockessin (parts), and Wilmington (parts)
Maryland: Elkton (parts)
Sunshine Pet Care offers these Pet Care Services
For Your Pets
- Fresh food and water
- Walks and potty breaks
- Litter maintenance
- Lots of TLC and playtime
- Detailed visit notes
- Mail/newspaper pickup
- Indoor and outdoor plant care
- Garbage and recycle in/out
- Basic security check
- Light rotation
- Drape/blinds opened and closed
Midday dog walks and potty breaks also available!
If you work long hours and sometimes you come home to an “accident”,
a mid-day dog walk or potty break may be the solution you’re looking for!
Bonded and Insured – References available
We also offer puppy training, basic “manners” training,
and now offering agility training (at my home). These services
will be discussed on an individual basis and a plan customized
to your specific needs and goals!
Why Hire a Professional Pet Sitter
Advantages for Your Pet
- Reduced Stress. Your pet stays in their own familiar secure environment.
- Diet and Exercise. Customary diet and exercise routines are maintained for consistency.
- No “Travel Trauma.” Travel in a vehicle to a relative’s home, a boarding facility or kennel can add to the stress of you leaving.
- Health Concerns. With in-home pet care, there is minimal exposure to illness from other animals, unlike kennels. Also no extra shots needed!
- TLC. Most importantly, your pet receives love and personal attention from the same person while your gone.
Advantages for You
- Travel. You won’t be inconvenienced or upset by transporting your pet.
- No Imposition. You don’t have to impose on a friend, neighbor or relative to care for your pet. Instead you can rely on a pet-care professional who will put your pet’s needs first.
- Security. Your home is made more secure by the crime deterrent service provided by our pet sitting services.
- Peace of Mind. While you’re away, you can feel confident that your pet and your home are cared for by a certified professional pet sitter.
- Special Services. Pet sitters can provide additional home service while caring for your pet, such as watering plants, bringing in the mail, taking the garbage can to and from the curb.